About Me

My photo
Colorado, United States
Its this world that captures my heart, what I capture with my camera reminds me why...

My life in a series of snapshots... These are my moments captured forever.
Its my creativity, my love, my ego and my soul.

By Catagory

Nature (23) Random (15) Black and White (14) Flora (11) Animals (9) Structures (6) Urban (6) Forgotten (5) Landmarks (5) people (2) Artwork (1)

Friday, March 25, 2011

Twilight

Old Grain Refinery Minneapolis, MN 2009

This is such a great view of Minneapolis. Sitting at the top of a building taking in the view...hearing the city and the silence all at the same time. Its beautiful at twilight watching all the lights blink on one by one.

2 comments:

  1. I've passed thru Minneapolis one time. It was in 2009. I wonder if you were taking this picture the same time I was looking out the window of the hotel lobby...! This is just the way I remember the sky looking that night, too....beautiful picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, You could have been, though I prefer the views from the junky old grain tower...its so tall you can see just about everything!

    ReplyDelete