About Me

My photo
Colorado, United States
Its this world that captures my heart, what I capture with my camera reminds me why...

My life in a series of snapshots... These are my moments captured forever.
Its my creativity, my love, my ego and my soul.

By Catagory

Nature (23) Random (15) Black and White (14) Flora (11) Animals (9) Structures (6) Urban (6) Forgotten (5) Landmarks (5) people (2) Artwork (1)

Friday, March 11, 2011

Check Mate

The longest Game. Frederick, Co 2009

Strategy in motion...This game has held my attention as long as I can remember. I was constantly playing with the stone chess set at my Aunt Linda's house..It was the beginning of a life-long love.
It wasn't even about the game when I was younger. It was something in the pieces...The way they felt cold in my hand, chiseled edges pressing into my palm. I love the pieces, the symmetry of the board, and the place it takes my mind.


No comments:

Post a Comment