About Me

My photo
Colorado, United States
Its this world that captures my heart, what I capture with my camera reminds me why...

My life in a series of snapshots... These are my moments captured forever.
Its my creativity, my love, my ego and my soul.

By Catagory

Nature (23) Random (15) Black and White (14) Flora (11) Animals (9) Structures (6) Urban (6) Forgotten (5) Landmarks (5) people (2) Artwork (1)

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Not everything is perfect.



March 13, 2008 Lutheran Church Marine on St.Croix MN

Not all things are perfect...Its up to each of us to see the beauty in everything. I find beauty in unexpected places at unexpected times. In this series of flowers I see great beauty. Everything is born and then becomes something, remember to look at the things and people we love through all of the stages. There is a perfection in imperfection.