About Me

My photo
Colorado, United States
Its this world that captures my heart, what I capture with my camera reminds me why...

My life in a series of snapshots... These are my moments captured forever.
Its my creativity, my love, my ego and my soul.

By Catagory

Nature (23) Random (15) Black and White (14) Flora (11) Animals (9) Structures (6) Urban (6) Forgotten (5) Landmarks (5) people (2) Artwork (1)

Monday, February 28, 2011

The Happy Turtle

Grandmother's Garden 2009 Arvada, Co
This is one of the many statues and trinkets in my grandmothers garden. This lil guy really made me smile and it reminds me that spring is right around the corner. I now have a turtle of my own to put in the garden this spring thanks to her, and I'm looking forward to finding a great little place for it to go like this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment